It was not long before i decided to stay away from these blogging spaces.Not yet sure why it came to me that i should go on a saga with chimera.Not because i have something to yell at the world around me, least concerned, neither i get a wind of the need of keeping myself tracked. If asked, whether for the boredom i enjoy in the bench life..ya..maybe i can't deny that.



Hence...I'm here...or maybe in the long run i'll myself know why am i here!!!!

Mar 30, 2009

Winged delight

Though life requires its own discipline and planning, certain exciting moments and the subtle joy that follows it often comes impromptu. Usually the journey from home back to Mysore is a 10 hour boring trip with a tinge of sadness of being away from home for coming one month or so. But for the keen hunt for some non human lives while treading the Bandipur woods which of course still remain insatiable, it has got no colors to put into memory.
This time it happened to be a quite undesigned one. Its always avid to set out for something of which you never know the way but is sure of the ultimate. We struggled, we prayed, we hoped and finally we strived to get a means of transport and all that just added to the agog trip of mine. The most exciting rather unexpected part was when i literally slept off to get down at the station. The realization of which happened a little after the entrance of the forest. Yeah!!darkness and silence when hold hand together which takes you deep into them, and the feeling in itself is complete. Few hours to the dawn, hoping for a straw, sitting inside the shade of a small abode ,almost a chalet made me think for a few seconds how my father might have struggled here inside the forest doing his duty. The fog had covered the entire place and we were literally lost in that, the foggy wind breezing across the forehead left tiny droplets of water which was as soft as memories. Encore, with a pain i thought, i longed for the promise you made, which you forgot not only to perfect but also that you have made one.
Night was already beautiful and the nature added to it, but i could not further control my urge to rest my eyes as soon as i got a shelter and that took me all into deep sleep with an eyeful charm of the night woods.

1 comment:

shahid mohammed said...

:)I wish i could write a lengthy comment.I've shrunk into myself.Absolutely no opinion about watz happening around.It seems like you had a gr8 experience

Post a Comment