It was not long before i decided to stay away from these blogging spaces.Not yet sure why it came to me that i should go on a saga with chimera.Not because i have something to yell at the world around me, least concerned, neither i get a wind of the need of keeping myself tracked. If asked, whether for the boredom i enjoy in the bench life..ya..maybe i can't deny that.



Hence...I'm here...or maybe in the long run i'll myself know why am i here!!!!

Mar 9, 2009

Just not like any other bangle in the rack

Wishing all women a belated happy womes's day. Yes, that thought definitely didn't cross my mind unless my friend asked me whether women's day is a day for a man to think of a woman or a woman to think about herself. that was a really exctiting question to be encountered. Well, i could only come up with how women felt lucky as there is a day in her name and none in a man's name.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My life never gave me a hurdle because i am born a woman, except for the late night scrolls in the empty roads and second shows. Unlike the restricions and limits usually imposed on girls, i never had to take it on my head. I got all freedom my brother used to get. My parents trusted me and my capability to look after myself. I am not sure whetehr i can ever take the comment, "no!!cozz u ara a girl" since i have never encountered this from my family. I learnt from them how to be bold, how to speak what you feel, how to keep up dignity, how to be patient adn how to be a girl, but not how to be just any other girl. As age gets sour, our world inculcates more than our family. Yes!!it is always good to be social, but society is never your dictator. I never let my fun down coz there were knitted eyebrows around me. I am charmed i am born a female, but there is nothing i can sacrifice rather compromise coz of such a delighted reason.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I quenched my knowledge from the cup that i chose,
I danced to my own tunes of heart,
I walked through roads i loved to,
I talked to any tree i loved in the alley,
I ditched you coz u couldn't get who i am,
I loved you coz u saw what i really am."

1 comment:

Vipin said...

"whether women's day is a day for a man to think of a woman or a woman to think about herself."

Interesting question ofcourse!very subjective as well..

Post a Comment