It was not long before i decided to stay away from these blogging spaces.Not yet sure why it came to me that i should go on a saga with chimera.Not because i have something to yell at the world around me, least concerned, neither i get a wind of the need of keeping myself tracked. If asked, whether for the boredom i enjoy in the bench life..ya..maybe i can't deny that.



Hence...I'm here...or maybe in the long run i'll myself know why am i here!!!!

Mar 2, 2009

A jig in my peg

It was not just a dream in the dawn, it was more of an illusion i had about my life-a surmise.I have seen myself least creative in dreams, someone who broke the wings of imagination before the flight itself. Practical reflections on shattered pieces of my heart, i dream never to wake up.
I was keeping myself occupied with work i love to do anywhere on this earth, but haunted by an inner kink of doing the best thing in the wrong place.As the creative was whacking me for a better challenge, i felt the stiffness and toughness within. It was not within some seconds, i was almost squeezed with pain that my colleagues noticed and were in an earnest effort to get me to hospital.That was a clear sign of Cardiac attack probably rare in a 23. The shortness of my breath and the panic and chaos i could get from my still alive senses didn't truce me to think this shouldn't reach home. It is a subject of irony that i disagree to endure something which i always awaited impatiently because this is just not the right time.If my life couldn't make anybody feel better, i am stubborn my death shouldn't make anyone pay for it, not especially my dear brother.I felt the strength of blood relation inspite the conquering pain.
Despite the many grudges i earned in life, i still had many hearts that prayed for me. I did rather expect no aching than anticipate he would atleast care for such a news. As expected, i won in this atleast that it didn't really matter to him.I was dubious to have a sarcastic eye on it or an acerbic stab when he really could spill it out that if i could persist my shuttle between life or death till he drinks out to his ecstasy all that was in the bottled spirit.Now that's something interesting to know about partying night out!!! At such a sardonic note made by a man in reaction to the news of his girl's battling with life, my inner sense could no more continue dreaming. These were witty chunks to be enjoyed in the reality.I woke up with a smile on my lips.

2 comments:

shahid mohammed said...

The absent minded proffesor in me was online, 4 which i forgot to remember the first lines of the post.Panicked, in fact.Woke up knocking ma head...:)

shahid mohammed said...

Since last two days, i too hav been seeing similar dreamz.But quite different.

De dreamz were kinda sequential(i've been seeing kinda continuation of wt hapnd de day b4), but extremely realistic.

It was more of realizations.Was confused whether to write on it...lemme see

Post a Comment