It was not long before i decided to stay away from these blogging spaces.Not yet sure why it came to me that i should go on a saga with chimera.Not because i have something to yell at the world around me, least concerned, neither i get a wind of the need of keeping myself tracked. If asked, whether for the boredom i enjoy in the bench life..ya..maybe i can't deny that.



Hence...I'm here...or maybe in the long run i'll myself know why am i here!!!!

Aug 4, 2011

Veil

There are a thousand words floating in the sea. the words spoken but not received. It is time to get back to the horizon, from where i can see a land with souls feeling my words. there are a thousand words floating. And let it flow like a river of verse to the nice and the vice. People veil your soul for the sin of listening. Sin of listening to my words. People veil.

No comments:

Post a Comment